What Are the Benefits of PCB Prototyping?
We recommend you choose PCB prototyping service for function testing of new products prior to making a commitment to a full-production run. Benefits of developing PCB board prototype include:
• Rapidly test and correct designs if there is any mistake
• Opportunity to detect potential design flaws in the early stages
• Quick turnaround time helps you achieve your productivity goals
• Low-quantity production runs featuring a minimum order quantity of only five boards
• Lower production tolerances provide a clear indication of how well the finished PCB will perform
Once your proto boards demonstrated their ability to meet your quality and performance requirements, it is ready for a full production run. Then we will transition to Standard PCB service. It provides tighter production tolerances and more advanced options includeing free Design for Manufacture (DFM) check that is capable of detecting potential issues which could reduce the quality of your PCB.