Consignment PCB Assembly
Consignment Circuit Board Assembly Services
With a consigned PCB assembly process, you supply us with all the parts and components required for your circuit boards, while we handle the fabrication and assembly for you. A consigned PCB assembly process makes sense if you manufacture proprietary or highly expensive products featuring unique parts that are difficult to replicate. It can also be a smart cost-saving move if you have a large backlog of parts in your inventory. We have the expertise to use your parts to produce a custom PCB assembly that meets your exact specifications.
Consignment Capabilities and Equipment
Like our turnkey pcb assembly services, we at MOKO provide complete assembly solutions by providing various mounting technology options. Our consignment capabilities include:
- RoHS 5 and RoHS 6 compliant assemblies
- SMT or PTH technologies or mixed
- Leaded or lead free assembly processes
- Single or double-sided mixed technology quick turn PCB assembly
- Prototype specialists for quick turns
- Quick turn prototype PCB manufacturing
- Single or double sided assemblies upon request
- State-of-the art assembly equipment and methods
- On time delivery and single point of customer service
Our capabilities give us the freedom to work with various types of materials such as FR4, fiberglass, FR-4, polyester, polyamide, and PTFE.
We utilize fully automated equipment for all assembly processes including component placement, soldering, stencil printing, automated optical inspection, and testing for cracks and voids. This enables us to assemble complex yet accurate small sized circuit boards with specifications between 0.3mm and 0.5mm.
With our consignment pcb assembly services, we guarantee that you will receive circuit boards of the best quality with specifications that will meet your application requirements. Contact us to know more.