Robot Vacuum Cleaner PCB Assembly
A robotic vacuum cleaner often called a robovac, is an autonomous robotic vacuum cleaner that has intelligent programming and a limited vacuum cleaning system. Some designs use spinning brushes to reach tight corners. Others combine a number of cleaning features (mopping, UV sterilization, etc.) simultaneous to vacuuming, thus rendering the machine into more than just a robot “vacuum” cleaner.
Robot Vacuum Cleaner PCB Assembly Capabilities
– Assembly stencils
– Fast PCB prototype / PCBA prototype
– Surface mount PCB assembly
– Through hole assembly
– DIP assembly
– Bonding assembly
– Electromechanical assembly
– Final assembly
– Full turnkey box build
– Cable & Wire Harness Assembly
– PCBA contract manufacturing
– Electronic contract manufacturing
– Supply chain management
– Custom wiring & cabling
– Engineering and early design-in support
– Other customer technical parts
MOKOPCB provides PCB manufacturing services in addition to PCB assembly with superior quality and a cost-effective price. We are capable of meeting the ever-increasing demands of customers, from fabricating a single board, to a small quantity of prototypes, to a high-volume production requirement by using all types of materials and modern technologies. We are capable of manufacturing singled-sided PCB, double-sided PCB, and multi-layer PCBs to the customer’s specifications.
How to get a quote for Robot Vacuum Cleaner PCB?
1. PCBs Online Quote: You can get a PC board price instantly after a few option selections. All PCBs will be electrically tested. Click PCB Quote Online to get a quote now.
2. Labour Assembly online Quote: This is also an instant quote. You can get the labour assembly cost in seconds. Click PCB Assembly Quote to get a quote now.
3. BOM Pricing: Send your BOM (Bill of Materials) to firstname.lastname@example.org , we will email you the BOM price in 24 hours. BOM must include the quantities, reference designators, and manufacturer name and manufacturer part number.