Car DVD Player Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Car DVD player is as a portable movie player but also a music player and a picture viewer. The car DVD player is fitted with 2 stereo speakers, to enjoy movies and music out loud but the units also have a 3.5mm standard headphone socket for use with headphones and in-ear headphones which are included in the box
MOKOPCB has been a major Car DVD player PCB Assembly provider for the automotive industry. We have the capabilities to provide PCB assemblies of varied designs, Low-mid volumes PCB fabrication capabilities to meet customer requirements.
Car DVD Player PCB Assembly Capabilities
|PCB Assembly Manufacturing||Available PCB Assembly Services||PCB Assembly Machines|
|8 SMT lines||Up to 18 layers, blind and buried via, impedance, heavy copper, HDI.||Fuji CP8 series SMT mounters|
|3 DIP lines||SMT/DIP||Auto solder paste screen printer|
|0201 component||In circuit test||Reflow ovens with 10 zones|
|0.25mm BGA||Function circuit test||Auto optical inspection|
|SMT 4 million spot daily||Burn in test||Wave soldering (lead-free)|
|DIP 1 million spot daily||Box Build||PCB assembly test room|
MOKOPCB PCB assembly capabilities include:
- Flexible for consignment or turnkey PCB assembly
- Single or double sided assemblies upon request
- SMT or PTH mixed assembly upon request
- Assembly for Rigid FR-4, Rigid-Flex, Rogers, Aluminum
- RoHS compliant manufacturing
- Encapsulation and conformal coating
- Processes designed by expert engineers
- Lead-free PCB assemblies
- Production quantities start shipping in 7 business days
- Dedicated to on-time delivery
- Online quote & order
- Production areas are within an ESD and climate controlled environment
- Conduct through designs review before PCB assembly begins to avoid costly errors
- Assure superior service by responding to your most challenging PCB assembly requirements immediately
- Possess expertise in providing PCB assembly services for defense, medical, communications, commercial and many other industries.
- Offer additional service such as component sourcing, layout, rework, and destructive testing
At MOKOPCB, we not only provide lead-free printed circuit boards for your industrial applications but also help you migrate to lead-free and ROHS compliant PCB assembly services.
If you would like to know more about our Car DVD Player PCB Assembly and capabilities, please contact us via telephone at 86-755-23573370 Ext823, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.