Through-hole PCB Assembly
Through-hole Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
Through-hole PCBs are employed in many mission-critical electrical assemblies. These PCBs are well-known for various benefits they offer. MOKO provides through hole pcb assembly services to meet conventional lead assembly requirements of a variety of industries. We provide single, double sided, as well as high density multilayer Plated Through Hole (PTH) circuit board assembly services to meet low to mid volume production requirements of our clients.
Our Through-hole PCB Assembly Testing and Inspection Capabilities
The following testing capabilities make us one of the best in the industry:
- In-Circuit Testing: This type of testing is conducted for high volume production lines, and helps us check every minute soldering, and other components in detail.
- Automated Optical Inspection: Abbreviated as AOI, these tests are performed to ensure that product is free from soldering, component, and BGA defects.
- Automated X-Ray Inspection (AXI): This testing is performed to inspect insufficient fills, short circuits, fills, etc. The automated X-ray inspection helps reduce the number of defects, and improve the quality of the Through-Hole circuit.
- Burn-in Tests: These tests are performed on components to detect their failure or reliability in real environments.
- Assisted Visual Inspection: Our experts use a wide range of advanced visual inspection equipment to perform a detailed inspection of soldering and component placement accuracy.
The following certifications have helped us become one of the best through-hole PCB assembly services in China
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Rhos Certified
- CE Certified
Unique and Cost-effective Through-Hole PCB Assembly Solutions
Our capabilities allow us to take on various projects irrespective of the design or size of the circuit board. We can easily work with standard and custom materials such as copper, rigid FR-4, flex, Rogers, rigid-flex, and aluminum. We can easily procure the necessary components for your PCB assembly, and we even accept components and materials that have been chosen by our clients.
We also provide services related to PCB repair and rework, and testing of electronic circuitry. Our equipment and assembly processes all adhere to the regulations of IPC, MIL-Spec, and RoHs 5 and 6 standards.
We can provide prototypes to low-mid volume assembly at the best prices. Our through hole printed circuit board services are designed to provide high-quality products to mission-critical applications to industries such as aerospace, electronics, instrumentation, and military. To know more about Through-hole assembly services, and other PCB assembly services, you can call us at 86-755-23573370, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within one business day.