Custom PCB Conformal Coating Services For Complete PCB Protection
A PCB conformal coating is a protective polymer or chemical coating applied to an electronic assembly to protect it from harsh environmental conditions. Some of these environmental conditions may include salt sprays, moisture, dust, and corrosion. Non-conductive dielectric coatings increase Surface Insulation Resistance (SIR) of the circuit. MOKOPCB provides custom conformal coating services for a wide range of electronic components for PCB protection and performance reliability.
MOKOPCB’s Conformal Coating Services
At MOKOPCB we understand that a conformal coating should be compatible with the PCB design. Thus, we provide customized coating services to ensure that the coating meets your specific assembly requirements. Our engineering, quality control, and production teams work closely with customers to create unique coating solutions for their requirements. Our customers can expect the following coating options::
- Urethane Coating: Urethane conformal coatings provide benefits of toughness, flexibility, low moisture absorbency, and excellent resistance to abrasions and solvents.
- Parxylenes Coating: Parxylenes coating provides uniform coating coverage. This coating is applied using the vacuum method.
- Silicone Coating: Produced from elastoplastic or elastomeric materials, silicone coatings provide benefits such as repairability, low toxicity, versatility in terms of processing, and resistance to moisture and humidity.
- Acrylic Coating: These are solvent-based coatings known for their cost-effectiveness, toughness, transparency, and easy application and repair. The primary advantage is that additional solvents can be added to the original compound for improved viscosity. Due to this, acrylic coatings exhibit low moisture absorption and short drying times.
- Epoxy Coating: These coatings are mainly designed for PCBs used in applications involving strong chemicals and rough environments. Epoxy coatings provide immense chemical and abrasion resistance. They are designed to be extremely hard and have an opaque appearance.
We can meet medium, low, or high volume capacity conformal coating requirements.
Advantages of PCB Conformal Coating Services
Following are the few benefits of conformal coating services.
- High SIR reduces the risk of problems such as electricity leakage, shorting, and signal losses.
- Helps eliminate costs of complex enclosures.
- Eliminates chances of performance degradation due to environmental factors
- Reduces the circuit board’s weight
- Reduces conductor spacing over 80%
- Minimizes assembly costs
- Cost-effective, and improves the product’s service life
Industries Served of PCB Conformal Coating Services
We provide our pcb conformal coating services to clients from various industries:
MOKOPCB’ PCB conformal coating services can provide complete component protection and enhance a product’s performance and service life.We constantly strive to ensure that our conformal coating services improve the overall quality of circuit board assemblies. With a vast industrial experience, knowledge of advanced conformal coating techniques, and a team of well-known electronic experts, MOKOPCB is your true conformal coating partner. If you would like to know more about conformal coating services provided by us, please contact us on our toll-free 86-755-23573370 Ext823, or email us at email@example.com to know more.