Low Cost Flex Printed Circuit Boards (FPC) 100% China Based Manufacturing
We offer low cost flex circuit board prototypes that can be ordered online 24/7 at a variety of lead times. With no minimum order quantities, you can order your flexible PCB prototypes online and have them in as little as 7 days with our available quick turn flex PCB solutions.
Flexible Printed Circuit Board Benefits:-
- Size is significantly decreased because of the use of components in many directions.
- It catches the signal very well and its response is much better than those of its PCB counterpart.
- They can work well under the high temperature and where temperature stresses are developed due to the creep.
- We can get rid of the mechanical connectors if we use the FPC.
- Wiring and cables entanglement issue is reduced.
- We can able to create more complex and denser circuit board design by using FPC design.
- As the name suggests, it is more flexible than the conventional Printed Circuit Board.
Choose Your Flex Circuit Board Type
As Flex PCB suppliers we know As Flex PCB suppliers we know each project requires a unique solution:
- Single-Sided – Boards with a polyimide cover film laminated to the copper to form an FPC that can only be accessed from one side. This conductive layer can be bonded between insulating covers or completely exposed on one side. This application will not have any plated through holes.
- Double-Sided – This circuit board has a double-layer conductor and it is made with a cover layer of preservative on each side. The PI coated copper board can be etched on two sides to allow access from either side, and may include plated through holes or vias.
- Multi-Layer – Several single-sided PI-coated copper boards are pressed together with pressure-sensitive adhesive, forming a circuit board with a multi-layer structure and a high pliability.
- Rigid Flex Circuit Boards – A multi-circuit board that makes use of flex PBC’s high pliability and rigid board’s structural capabilities.
If you’re looking for production quantities of flex or a flex pcb prototype, MOKO’s experts are there to assist with every step of the process at the best value.
Call us at 86-755-23573370 Ext808 or get an instant PCB quote. Tell our experts what you need and we will provide you with the right PCB production and assembly solution. We are ready and eager to turn your concepts into reality.