Ice Maker Machine Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Today, various types of consumer electronics devices are used to perform our daily chores. Some of these devices include microwave ovens, blenders, icemaker, etc. Even smart devices such as smartphones and smartwatches have become a necessity for us.
An icemaker, ice generator, or ice machine may refer to either a consumer device for making ice, found inside a home freezer, a stand-alone appliance for making ice, or an industrial machine for making ice on a large scale.
Ice Maker Machine PCB Assembly Capabilities
The following PCB assembly capabilities help us meet requirements of Ice Maker Machine PCB Assembly:
- Layer Count: 1- 20 layers
- Laminate Types: FR-4, Rogers, Teflon, Nelco, and Getek
- Surface Finishes: HASL, HASL + Gold fingers, lead-free finishing: HASL, OSP, Immersion silver, ENG gold
- Laminate Thickness: 0.003” to 0.250”
- Line & Space Widths: 0.003”/0.003”
- Mounting Options: Through-hole assembly, Surface Mount Assembly, single or double sided SMT assembly, mixed SMT and thru-hole assembly
- Quantities: We can provide PCBs in a single board to high volume production
- Additional Capabilities: Leaded and lead-free printed circuit boards, single or double sided BGAs, leadless chip carriers, BGA to 12 Mil pitch, and passives down to 0201
- Testing: X-ray inspection, Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
Trusted Ice Making Machine PCB Assembly
MOKOPCB built PCBs are compatible with various daily life electronic devices. Our vast industry experience allows us to understand customer’s requirements, and design PCBs accordingly. We provide superior quality PCBs, which ensure high performance of your electronics. To know more about these Ice Maker Machine PCB, as well as our production capabilities, please contact us via telephone 86-755-23573370 Ext823, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.